Saturday, July 02, 2005

External Affairs Team

On June 30, the newly formed External Affairs Team, had their first official meeting. It was a huge group of people and was very quiet. Only Christopher Hest spoke and he just let us know some particulars about his work style.

Then on Friday I had lunch with Mimi Truong Wall (fellow VN, Executive Assistant) and we spoke about the current state of the department and what used to be and what possibly was going to happen.

This week I got beer, water, and hard liquor donated. I need wine. I made up a nice "onesheet" to promote the event. Funny how it is so much easier for me to focus on what is lacking instead of on what I have.

The September 6 event is looming in my mind and I need to settle some of the details before I can be reinvigorated about chasing Corporate Partner money, which is something I need to do. I have 3 or 4 proposals out and I need to jump on two more, I really do.

Also AAA came back on as a Corporate Partner (the program I "steward"). Ginny Yamate wrote that it was because of my convincing e-mail that they have decided it was beneficial to continue the relationship with us. (Yay!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home